SPC Floor SM-051
SPC is the abbreviation of stone plastic composites. The main raw material is PVC resin, which is extruded by extruder combined with T-shaped mold. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are respectively heated, bonded and embossed by three roll or four roll calender. No glue is used in the production process.
What about SPC flooring? What's special about SPC flooring?
1. Green environmental protection. SPC floor is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reduction. PVC, the main raw material of SPC floor, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. It is 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, heavy metals, carcinogens, soluble volatiles and radiation. It is truly natural environmental protection. SPC floor is a reusable floor material, which is of great significance to protect the natural resources and ecological environment of our earth.
2. 100% waterproof, PVC has no affinity with water, and will not mildew due to high humidity. In the rainy season more southern areas, SPC floor will not be affected by moisture deformation, is a good choice for the floor.
3. Fire prevention: the fire prevention grade of SPC floor is B1, second only to stone. It will automatically extinguish after 5 seconds away from the flame. It is flame retardant, non spontaneous combustion, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for the occasions with high fire requirements.
4. Antiskid. Compared with ordinary floor materials, the nano fiber floor feels more astringent when it is stained with water and is not easy to slip. The more water it meets, the more astringent it is. It is suitable for families with old people and children. In public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc., it is the preferred ground material.
5. Super wear-resistant. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10000 revolutions. According to the thickness of wear-resistant layer, the service life of SPC floor is more than 10-50 years. SPC floor is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large flow of people and high degree of wear.
6. Ultra light and ultra-thin, SPC floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has incomparable advantages for stair bearing and space saving, and has special advantages in the transformation of old buildings.
7. It is suitable for floor heating. SPC floor has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays an energy-saving role for families using wall mounted furnace to heat floor heating. SPC floor overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tile, terrazzo, ice, cold and slippery, so it is the first choice of floor heating floor.
|Surface Texture||Wood Texture|
|Wear Layer||0.2mm. (8 Mil.)|
|Size specification||1210 * 183 * 5.5mm|
|Technical data of spc flooring|
|Dimentional stability/ EN ISO 23992||Passed|
|Abrasion resistance/ EN 660-2||Passed|
|Slip resistance/ DIN 51130||Passed|
|Heat resistance/ EN 425||Passed|
|Static load/ EN ISO 24343||Passed|
|Wheel caster resistance/ Pass EN 425||Passed|
|Chemical resistance/ EN ISO 26987||Passed|
|Smoke density/ EN ISO 9293/ EN ISO 11925||Passed|