SPC Floor 503
Purchase and suggestion
1. It's better to choose products with thickness of 5mm or more.
2. If online shopping, it's better to spend money to buy some (you think the price is appropriate) samples for comparison, to see if the texture pattern is too low-grade, and then put all the samples in a sealed box to see which one has a smaller flavor (vinyl chloride has a smell similar to ether, some people say it's a bit like rotten banana or rubber slippers?)
3. Bend hard. If the PVC material is good, it is easy to recover and not easy to crease.
4. Buy several pieces of sandpaper of different specifications (600 mesh, 300 mesh, 180 mesh, the smaller the number is, the rougher it is), and polish them on the sample to see which sample is more wear-resistant.
5. Check the environmental protection test certificate of gum or adhesive.
6. Press the surface with a slotted screwdriver to see the effect of resilience and impact resistance.
"SPC floor" refers to the floor made of SPC materials. Specifically, SPC and its copolymer resin are used as the main raw materials, fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and other auxiliary materials are added, which are produced on the sheet continuous substrate by coating process or by calendering, extrusion or extrusion process.
SPC floor is a very popular new type of lightweight floor decoration material in the world, also known as "lightweight floor". It is a popular product in Japan and South Korea in Europe, America and Asia. It is popular overseas and widely used, such as indoor families, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, businesses, stadiums and other places.
|Surface Texture||Wood Texture|
|Wear Layer||0.2mm. (8 Mil.)|
|Size specification||1210 * 183 * 5mm|
|Technical data of spc flooring|
|Dimentional stability/ EN ISO 23992||Passed|
|Abrasion resistance/ EN 660-2||Passed|
|Slip resistance/ DIN 51130||Passed|
|Heat resistance/ EN 425||Passed|
|Static load/ EN ISO 24343||Passed|
|Wheel caster resistance/ Pass EN 425||Passed|
|Chemical resistance/ EN ISO 26987||Passed|
|Smoke density/ EN ISO 9293/ EN ISO 11925||Passed|